With top notes of juicy red fruits, reminiscent of pomegranate that fall away to floral mid tones, this fragrance reminds you of the relaxed, laid back nature of Cornwall.
You're about to experience an artisan, natural hand poured Pomegranate Noir scented soy wax candle, that's been crafted by hand in small batches in Cornwall.
AS FEATURED IN HUFFINGTON POST
We are proud and humbled to have our gorgeous Pomegranate Noir candle featured in Huffington Post “Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Candle Vs Aldi And Other Cheaper Alternatives” feature.
Excerpt from review:
“While Jo Malone’s scent feels comforting and designed for deepest winter, this candle is lighter, filling the room with spring-like freshness. The smell is enjoyable but fairly subtle, which is not necessarily a bad thing; of all the candles, this is the only one my boyfriend doesn’t object to having on while we’re eating dinner”.
Read full review here:
A V A I L A B L E I N 3 V E S S E L S
• Tin - a wonderful way to enjoy our fragrances with a long burn time of up to 18 hours
• Jar - finished in a stunning, simple jar that's gift boxed to make it the perfect gift; up to 40 hours burn time
• Triple Wick - an indulgent centrepiece that comes with a stainless steel lid and is gift boxed; up to 50 hour burn time
F E A T U R E S
• we use natural scented soy wax as this is more environmentally friendly than paraffin wax
• we use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source
• we do not use dyes and our products do not contain parabens (nasty chemicals) or additives
• all of our products are naturally vegan & vegetarian friendly
• we do not test our products (or ingredients) on animals
• all of our products and packaging are completely recyclable; we have also eliminated the use of plastic wherever possible
• we reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint
• our products are IFRA compliant and certified by Trading Standards